July 12th-Registration/fittings - 1 PM-4 PM at South Ferncreek Community Church
July 18,19,21, 25, 26, & 28-Conditioning Camp at TBA (Optional but highly encouraged)
July 28th- Parent meeting at Conway Middle School.
October 23th & 30th Rockstar Rumble Cheer Competition dates
November 19th-Sunshine Classic Cheer
TBA- FYFCL Cheer Competition
CHEER UNIFORM FITTINGS
- All registration information is found online
- Bring a copy of the Athlete's Birth Certificate.
WHAT FORMS SHOULD I BRING?
- A current 2022 Physical Form (dated after January 1st, 2022) will be due no later than July 30th, and are required to participate in conditioning.
- Sports physicals are provided by Dr. Koch's – Essential Mind and Body, located at 415 E Michigan St, 32806, 407-423-1616. The cost is $20, and all proceeds received by Dr. Koch are then donated back to our program.
- With all four marking periods stamped by the school, a FINAL report card will be due no later than July 30th.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR TO FITTING DAY?
- TOP – Sports Bra or Swimsuit Top
- BOTTOM – Bloomers/Boy Cut Shorts or Bathing suit Bottom
- There will be a GTM Sportswear Uniform Fit Kit available for each athlete to try on at the fitting
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE NEW REGISTRATION FEE?
- The Uniform Packet Includes Ultrafuse Shell Top, Ultrafuse Bottom Skirt, Competition Long Sleeve Crop Tops, Boy Cut Shorts/Bloomers, Kaepa or Infinity Shoes, (2) 6" Poms, and a Reg. Season Game Day Bow (All of which you may keep after the season ends)
- A Conway Falcons Spirit Tee
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE REGISTRATION FEE?
- ALL White, no show socks
- Competition Long Sleeve Crop Tops (available to order at the fitting for returners)
- Competition Bows (chosen by the coaches, and bulk ordered by the team)
- Weekly practices are held at Conway Middle School located at 4600 Anderson Rd, Orlando 32812, on the back fields and under the covered areas as needed.
- There is a minimum of two practices per week throughout the season and additional practices as needed a few weeks before competitions.
- After the time change, practices will be held at the Dover Shores Community Center located at 1400 Gaston Foster Rd, Orlando 32812, out next to the baseball fields and under the covered areas as needed.
- Conway Middle School Campus does not allow plastic water bottles, so please bring sports bottles only. Half gallon jugs filled with water only are encouraged.
- In general, practices can be held at the coaching staff's discretion. However, a typical schedule would be 8U/MM, 10U/PW, 12U/JV & 14U/V practice on Mondays and Thursdays starting at 6:00 PM.
- Please be available via phone if you choose to drop off your child, as practices may need to be canceled due to unforeseen weather.
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GAMES?
- Typically, 4-5 home games are usually played at Boone High School or Oakridge High School.
- We travel for 3-4 away games. The schedule will be posted on the website and provided to the parents as soon as available. Some areas for away games typically include East Orlando, Apopka, Kissimmee, and Lakeland.
- Is there an entry fee for weekly games? Yes. Anyone not rostered in the team book. Adults are $4, and Children are $3 (typically cash only). Season Passes are available for both individuals and families. These passes cover home games only.
- Why is there a fee? Weekly field fees and insurance are costly. This entry fee and concession sales help the association cover the field costs mandated by OCPS and the high schools that we play every week.
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT COMPETITION?
- All divisions perform at the competition.
- We typically choose three competitions per season. See the important dates for more information.
- Athletes are expected to come with clean shoes and full uniforms, including competition tops.
- All competitions have entrance fees that vary based on the location. Typical costs run between $10-$15 for adults. We encourage you to bring cash, as many are cash only.
- Athletes may meet as a group a few hours before competitions to prepare hair and makeup as a team.
- Send your child with a snack and water. Athletes stay together as a team and warm up before the performance.