Conway Falcons play in the AAU Conference.
This is to mirror high school and college football structures and begin training players in positions they may play in the future. Our coaches have varied levels of experience, many of which are ex-high school and college athletes. They can answer most of the questions you may have about our program. Remember “No Child Left Behind,” and we are proud to offer unlimited weight options in each division so any kid may play football with us, large and small.
Age by Division (As of 8/1/2023)
- 6U (Flag) – 5 & 6
- 8U (Mighty Mite) – 7 & 8
- 10U (Pee Wee) – 9 & 10
- 12U (Junior Varsity) – 11 & 12
- 14U (Varsity) – 13 & 14
FOOTBALL (No weight restrictions!!)
- Flag – $150.00
- This includes your new game jersey with your name on the back, trophy, insurance, and AAU fees.
- New – $295.00
- If your son moves up from FLAG, he will be considered a NEW player.
- This includes your helmet, shoulder pads, a game jersey with your name on it, trophy, insurance, and AAU fees.
- Returning – $200.00 (if your son’s pads all fit)
- This includes your new game jersey with name on the back, trophy, insurance, and AAU fees.
- Allstar Cheerleading – $250.00 (additional on top of the initial registration fee)
- This includes your new competition uniform, additional insurance, and competition fees.
All athletes keep 100% of their gear and uniform and can use it the following season for a discounted price. Please note: No refunds after July 1st!
- Flag – $150.00
- New Cheerleader – $325.00
- Allstar Cheerleader-$200.00 additional
The registration fee is $175; the uniform cost is $150.
Spring Cheer Fees are as follows:
Football and Cheer Camps, participation in Boone Homecoming Parade, Annual Spirit Nights, Homecoming sneaker ball, Huge end of season party, and much more!
Due to our program’s popularity and limited space, please register as soon as possible. You will need:
- Copy of your birth certificate
- Physical dated this calendar year
- Most recent report cards for 10U, 12U, and 14U
- You will need to fill out a registration form.
- You will need to sign a Parent and Player Code of Conduct.
- Registration AND Equipment fees are due at the time of registration*.
Where will games be played?
Our “Home” field is Boone (or other areas) High School. “Away” games will be played at local high school stadiums and sports complexes.
What will the season look like?
Beginning in August 2023, football players will begin conditioning. The athlete’s condition for the first week (5 days, 2 hours each night). Once conditioning concludes, practices are held Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm. All practices are held at Conway Middle School. Games are held each Saturday. (Championship games November through the first part of December for qualifying teams.)
You will learn the fundamentals, teamwork, sportsmanship, and a positive attitude in a fun and educational environment.
When you leave our program, you will have acquired the necessary skills to be a high school football player and cheerleader.