Conway Falcons play in the AAU Conference
This is to mirror high school and college football structures and to begin training players in positions where they may play in the future. Our coaches have varied levels of experience, many of which are ex high school and college athletes. They can answer most of the questions you may have about our program. Remember “No Child Left Behind” and we are proud to offer unlimited weight options in each division so any kid may play football with us large and small.
Age by Division (As of 8/1/2019)
- 6U (Flag) – 5 & 6
- 8U (Mighty Mite) – 7 & 8
- 10U (Pee Wee) – 9 & 10
- 12U (Junior Varsity) – 11 & 12
- 14U (Varsity) – 13 & 14
FOOTBALL (No weight restrictions!!)
- Flag – $129.00
- This includes your new game jersey with name on the back, trophy, insurance, and AAU fees.
- New – $295.00
- If your son is moving up from FLAG, he will be considered a NEW player.
- This includes your helmet, shoulder pads, game jersey with your name on it, trophy, insurance, and AAU fees.
- Returning – $175.00 (if your sons pads all fit)
- This includes your new game jersey with name on back, trophy, insurance, and AAU fees.
All players keep 100% of gear and uniform and can use it the next season for a discounted price.
- Flag – $129.00
- New Cheerleader – $295.00
- Returning Cheerleader – $295.00
Registration fee is $175, uniform fee is $120.
Football and Cheer Camps, participation in Boone Homecoming Parade, Annual Conway Falcon Dance, get together, and much more!
Due to the popularity and limited space of our program, please register as soon as possible. You will need:
- Copy of your birth certificate
- Physical dated this calendar year
- Most recent report card for 10U, 12U, and 14U
- You will need to fill out a registration form
- You will need to sign a Parent and Player Code of Conduct
- Registration AND Equipment fees are due at the time of registration*.
Where will games be played?
Our “Home” field is Boone (or other area) High School. “Away” games will be played at local high school stadiums and sports complexes.
What will the season look like?
Beginning August 2019 football players will begin conditioning. They condition for the first week (5 days, 2 hours each night). Once conditioning concludes, practices are held Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm. All practices are held at Conway Middle School. Games are held each Saturday. (Championship games November through first part of December for qualifying teams.)
You will learn basic fundamentals of football, teamwork, sportsmanship, and positive attitude in a fun and educational environment.
When you leave our program, you will learn the necessary skills you will need to be a high school football player.