July 7th-Cheer Camp at Dover Shores Community Center
April 14th-Registration/fittings- 2pm-5pm at Dover Shores Community Center
May 19th-Registration/fittings - 1pm-4pm at Dover Shores Community Center
October 20th & 27th Rockstar Rumble
July 15,16,18, 22, 23, & 25-Conditioning Camp at Conway Middle School (Optional but highly encouraged)
July 29th at Conway Middle School Gym.
CHEER UNIFORM FITTINGS
- All registration information is found online (Insert registration link here)
- Bring a copy of the Athlete’s Birth Certificate
WHAT FORMS SHOULD I BRING?
- A current 2019 Physical Form (dated after January 1st, 2019) will be due no later than July 15th and are required to participate in conditioning.
- Sports physicals are provided by Dr. Koch’s – Essential Mind and Body located at 415 E Michigan St, 32806, 407-423-1616. The cost is $20 and all proceeds received by Dr. Koch are then donated back to our program.
- A FINAL report card, with all four marking periods, stamped by the school will be due no later than July 15th.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR TO FITTING DAY?
- TOP – Sports Bra or Swimsuit Top
- BOTTOM – Bloomers/Boy Cut Shorts or Bathing suit Bottom
- There will be a GTM Sportswear Uniform Fit Kit available for each athlete to try on at the fitting
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE REGISTRATION FEE?
- The Uniform Packet Includes: Ultrafuse Shell Top, Ultrafuse Bottom Skirt, Boy Cut Shorts/Bloomers, Kaepa or Infinity Shoes, (2) 6” Poms and a Reg. Season Game Day Bow (All which you may keep after the season ends)
- A Conway Falcons Spirit Tee
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE REGISTRATION FEE?
- ALL White, no show socks
- Competition Long Sleeve Crop Tops (available to order at fitting)
- Competition Bows (chosen by the coaches, and bulk ordered by the team)
- Weekly practices are held at Conway Middle School located at 4600 Anderson Rd, Orlando 32812 on the back fields and under the covered areas as needed.
- There is a minimum of two practices per week throughout the season and additional practices as needed a few weeks prior to competitions.
- After the time change, practices will be held at the Dover Shores Community Center located at 1400 Gaston Foster Rd, Orlando 32812 out next to the baseball fields and under the covered areas as needed.
- Conway Middle School Campus does not allow plastic water bottles, so please bring sports bottles only. Half gallon jugs filled with water only are encouraged.
- In general practices can be held at the discretion of the coaching staff, however a typical schedule would be as follows: 8U/MM, 10U/PW, 12U/JV & 14U/V practice on Mondays and Thursdays starting at 6:00PM.
- If you choose to drop off your child, please be available via phone, as practices may need to be cancelled due to unforeseen weather.
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GAMES?
- There are typically 4-5 home games usually played at Boone High School or Oakridge High School.
- We travel for 3-4 away games. The schedule will be posted on the website and provided to the parents as soon as it is available. Some areas for away games typically include East Orlando, Apopka, Kissimmee, and Lakeland.
- Is there an entry fee for weekly games? Yes. Anyone not rostered in the team book. Adults are $4 and Children are $3 (typically cash only). Season Passes are available for both individuals and families. These passes cover home games only.
- Why is there a fee? Weekly field fees and insurance are costly. This entry fee and concession sales help the association cover the field costs mandated by OCPS and the high schools that we play at on a weekly basis
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT COMPETITION?
- All divisions perform at competition
- We typically choose 3-4 competitions per season. See important dates for more information.
- Athletes are expected to come with clean shoes and full uniform including competition tops.
- All competitions have entrance fees which vary based on the location. Typical fees run between $5-$10 for adults. We encourage you to bring cash as many are cash only.
- Athletes may meet as a group a few hours prior to competitions to prepare hair and makeup as a team.
- Send your child with a snack and water. Athletes stay together as a team and warm up prior to performance.